Have fun making our easy peasy play dough.. have even more fun playing with it!!
Here’s what you’ll need:
Measuring cups and spoons
Heat proof bowls
1 cup of flour
1/2 cup of salt
1 tsp of cream of tartar
2 tbsp of vegetable oil
1 cup of water
Food colouring of your choice
1. In a heavy pot add flour, salt and cream of tartar and whisk till combined.
2. Add vegetable oil, water, and the food colouring of your choice, we recommend you add at least 4-5 drops).
3. Put the pot on the stove and on medium to high heat, stir continuously until the mixture forms a dough ball.
4. Remove play dough from pot and place in a heat proof bowl.
5. Allow play dough to cool completely before playing with!