Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie!!
Why make little cookies when you can make a GIANT COOKIE! This sweet treat comes together so easily and is best enjoyed with a scoop of ice cream!
Stuff you’ll need:
Measuring cups and spoons
Hand held electric mixer/egg beaters
Cast iron pan or cake pan
3/4 brown sugar
1/2 white sugar
3/4 softened salted butter
1 egg + 1 egg yolk
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/3 all purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 milk chocolate chips
1. Pre heat your over to 375.
2. Prepare your pan by lightly spraying it with cooking oil.
2. In a large bowl cream your butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy.
3. Add one egg at a time and mix until incorporated. Then add your vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl whisk together flour, salt and baking soda.
5. Gently fold in dry ingredients into your cookie dough.
6. Fold in semi-sweet chocolate chips.
7. Dump cookie dough out into pan and smooth out with hands or the back of spatula.
8. Bake for 20 minutes at 375 then remove from the oven and sprinkle with milk chocolate chips, pressing down slightly. Continue baking for 15 minutes or until your giant cookie is golden brown.
9. Let the cookie rest for 15 minutes before serving. Our no churn ice cream is a great topper for this giant cookie!