Your furry friends will love munching on these tasty doggie snacks. Bow wow!
Here’s what you’ll need:
Parchment paper or silicon mat
Measuring cups and spoons
Furry friends to eat the cookies..
3 cups of quick oats
1/2 cup of natural peanut butter
1/4 cup of pumpkin puree
1 tbsp of olive oil
1 tsp of cinnamon
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
2. To the food processor, add quick oats and blend until fine crumbs.
3. Add peanut butter, pumpkin puree, olive oil and cinnamon. Blending until ingredients form a dough ball.
4. On a silicon baking mat or lightly floured surface, roll out dough, about an inch thick.
5. Once dough is rolled, cut shapes out with desired cookie cutter. (Hint: lightly flour your cookie cutter if it is sticking to the dough.)
6. Using a silicon spatula, transfer doggie treats onto prepared pan and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
7. Let cookies cool before feeding to your dog!