Chocolate Chip Muffins
Updated: Feb 25
We’ve made these muffins so many times.. we can practically make them with our eyes closed.. sorta!
Here’s what you’ll need:
Measuring cups and spoons
1 1/2 cups of flour
1 1/2 tsp of baking powder
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1/4 tsp of salt
1/2 cup of melted salted butter
3/4 cup of whole milk
1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Line you muffin pan with muffin cups and lightly spray with cooking oil.
2. In a large bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk until combined.
3. Add melted butter, eggs, and milk to the centre of the bowl. Whisk until all ingredients come together.
4. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
5. Scoop batter into muffin cups, filling 3/4 of the way full and bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
6. Allow muffins to cool before gobbling up! Yum!